Specializing in customized programming solutions for your specific needs. If you can dream it, we can build it.Read more..
Our homepage on the Internet is located at http://www.pinpoint-graphics.com
8 Regina Blvd
Wasaga Beach, Ontario L0L 2P0
You may contact us by e-mail at email@example.com
You may contact us by phone on 1-705-429-7647
Our customer service will promptly correct any errors. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you feel that your personal data has been used in an inappropriate way. We will do everything we can to resolve any dispute. Your trust in our organization is vital to us and very much appreciated.
When visiting websites, certain information about you and your computer is collected. This section explains what information Pinpoint Graphics collects, and how it is used:
- user.home-info data: Information you volunteer to us by sending us an email or using the email form. This data may contain your home address, phone numbers, email address and whatever other personal information you send to us.
- user.business-info data: Information you volunteer to us by sending us an email or using the email form. This data may contain your business address, work phone numbers, email address and whatever other personal information you send to us.
- dynamic.clickstream data: Data collected by the server and stored in log files. It contains information about ip-addresses, requested files, times and dates etc.
- dynamic.http data: Data that is transmitted through the http protocol. It may contain information about browser versions, referring web sites etc.
- dynamic.clientevents data: User click paths and user actions on our web site.
- dynamic.searchtext data: Search strings used on search engines to find our website.
We collect this information for the following reasons:
- Completion and Support of Current Activity
- Web Site and System Administration
- Contacting Visitors for Marketing of Services or Products
Collecting your address information, email and/or phone numbers will allow us to provide you with the requested information regarding our products and services. We may also respond to your questions and comments. Your personal information is stored on our computers in an electronic format and/or as paper records in a filing cabinet. It will not be sold or otherwise made available to third parties for marketing purposes. If the completion of a current activity requires the delivery of information, goods and/or services, your data may also be used by third parties that have been contracted by us to complete your order. These third parties could be sales agents, courier services, sub-contractors etc. If required by law or court order, your personal data will be handed over to government and law-enforcement agencies. Your data will be stored for an undetermined period of time.
Server log files are used to generate website statistics. Website statistics help us with server administration purposes and allow us to optimize the website content and performance. This includes counter measurements against ill-intended Internet activities of any kind: In case of suspected criminal activity we may make logged data available to investigators and law-enforcement authorities.
Ask the Experts
Send us an email now for more information about how Pinpoint Graphics can help you succeed online.Read more..